Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sorry i can't always express myself in words..
Sorry i can't always be your wonder guy.
But will you stand by me when it all goes wrong?
Will you stay beside me when i die?

I was so foolish for all these years.
Being deceived and let down time after time.
Still i believe that there will be an end to those tears,
An exquisite girl i will eventually find.

I hope you are doing fine out there without me,
cos i'm not doing so good without you.
Your eyes are still like the endless sea,
without it i don't know what to do.

Everything i have will eventually be relinquished,
i'm ok with that cos i still have you.
And to god up there i made a wish,
that my imaginations would all come true.

Even when the sky come crashing down upon me,
I'll be fine as long as i have you.
Even when god chooses to forsake me,
Please, my lady dont abandon me too..

So will you please be my support my lady?
And clear my life of all these disillusions.
Free yourself together with me.
And you and i will cross new horizons..

No comments: