Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sweetest Heart

-Sweestest Heart

Voices of beautiful songs.
Colours of prettiest blues.
Unforgettable moments. and lasting memories.
How can I forget the slightest of meetings?

Shared me the ears of saddest times.
Gave me hearts amidst the darkness.
I am but noone without you.
Gave me wings when I am down.

Now I am in search of times of age with you.
Where we grow to old, hand in hand.
I could take you away,
only in you, I find my faded paradise.

In search of heavens, when I am in place.
How ironic that the heart speak of someone,
and yet hurts them the most.
I am full of much regret to have led those tears.

Of beautiful skies, I dream to watch with you.
Forgive me. I am but only human.
With tinkling stars, and the city lights.
I can only be contented.

Crossed our fingers, we walk the path of no return.
Will you give it your everything?
As the tallest trees, they stand as our strengths,
Ill take your hand and guide you through,
This road of tears and laughters. :)

No comments: