Monday, January 26, 2015

A Parting Letter

- A parting letter that was never said.

I remember the times we used to hold each other,
as if the world didnt matter,
as if the time didnt matter.
But if I could turn back time, it'd still be you I choose.

Today, you reminded me of all the happiest moments.
Today, you brought back memories which I couldnt remember for the longest of time.
Today, I chose to let those parting hands, fall away helplessly.
But if I could turn back time, it'd still be you I choose.

Today, I saw those tears, well up in your eyes.
I couldnt quite make out what I saw today.
Anger? Regret? Sorrow?
It doesnt matter anymore. I've been a letdown.

Today, you reminded me of a promise I gave a long time ago.
That we would never part those loving hands,
and that it would see us through the toughest of times.
And if I could turn back time, it'd still be you I choose.

You were there as a pillar of hope, in my times of need.
But I'm sorry I couldnt have been any better.
You have been the best girl anyone could have asked for.
But I know I dont deserve you at all.

I never regretted the times we shared, the moments we had.
I never regretted the tears and laughters, the joy the sadness.
and never regretted the hard times we had,
because in the end we did made it through.

You were the one person, that could bring me the skies.
And you were the only person, that could make me hurt so much for.
Maybe in this life our paths crossed at the wrong time.
But if I could, if I may, I'd like to meet you in another life.
If fate allows, you'd be the one I'd never let go.

Thank you. Baby Blue.

No comments: