Saturday, October 15, 2005

I felt deceived time after time.
And i told myself i'll never miss you again.
I had indulged myself in all those wine,
struggling to get through life with all those pain.

I had brought too much misery into my life,
and there were times when i was tired of all that.
Concealed within, my anger had thrived,
and again sometimes, my heart felt bad.

I know i had hurt you, but i didnt mean it.
Sometimes i pray into the night,
remorseful of what i did.
Still, these prayers never came to light.

I had hinted a little at times for you to understand.
I tried so hard,so much and so tough,
and yet you never comprehend.
At times i felt life was just too rough.

I had relinquished material desires just for you,
but you had felt unwanted and desolate.
I tried so much and just this much i can do,
and i just hoped i aint the one now you hate.

And to god up there i made a wish,
and to you i whispered goodbyes.
Still, I hope one day you would be able to realise,
whatever i had once said, weren't lies.

No comments: