Wednesday, October 05, 2005

It's the time when hands part,
and feelings seemed different.
When being unable to look beyond the barrier from the start,
to how to look through you i had learnt.

I had seen the real you,
having to do things i never once thought you would.
I tried to tell myself that it isnt true,
to just deceive myself i told myself i should.

I had once seen the devil in your eyes,
once witnessed the wickedness within you.
I had forced myself through those pack of lies,
to be able to not fall again was what i could only do.

If time could freeze for a moment,
I would have made amendments.
But wishing for frozen times were just fantasies,
and in reality, fantasies do not exist.

Sometimes i had doubts intruding my mind.
Repeatedly i asked had i made the right choice?
Hoping to discover the truth in which i never could find,
And so I had let myself to just fall back in the assurance of your voice.

No comments: