Thursday, July 02, 2009

After

-After

Such words they show no mercy,
more than the eyes, more than it already is.
We may choose to cross our paths,
or we can stray away from all this.

Faster than sound, faster than light.
Suffocated by arms of what we do not feel.
Take my hand, run with me to greater heights.
Can you feel what's real?

I may be piecing together these broken shards,
but with you in my hand, im not afraid.
Words - so limited - cannot define greatness,
but i'll stand by you if I may..

Silence as we speak of others.
Silence as we have our first dance.
From this moment on..
From this very one.
Silence has its answers.

So hard it is to bring forth these words.
So hard it is then to take it all back now.
And the thing is, it is truely the first.
No cries. No pretense. No fouls.

Having it more perfect than it already is,
I couldnt ask for more.
Having been often in search of bliss,
I may already have it all..

No comments: