Thursday, July 02, 2009

Departure

-Departure

In time when we have realised our priorities,
we may have failed it all.
Enslaved by these weeks of solitary,
my heart spoke the words of immense flaw.

If I could have another day with you,
we would walk the beds of blue roses,
stroll the beaches of blue,
and parade through the sweetest of moments.

While we may speak of all those joy and laughters,
deep down inside there's so much longings.
And with each longing in time that passes thereafter,
hides a tear beneath those kissings.

Stranded between these hands of subtlety,
it's you I choose.
If time could freeze such memories.
im sure i'd take more with you.

Hold me now, you may never know if its the last.
My smell, my voice, my warmth.
Let those be of a futuristic past,
cos if you leave them here now, they will be all gone.

No comments: