Tuesday, July 26, 2005

As the droplets teared down one by one . with every raindrop in its truest form.. raining down upon heaven.. i suspected the clarity of every drop.. the purity of every drop.. within the mist of its form.. sadness surfaced from beneath. Every drop .. Pyres of loving memories . With one that pictured me running beside you.. And another that housed our quarrels.. And another that showed laughters.. And another.. Feeling the intensity of each and every one.. With every drop that seemed to cut through me like bullets piercing in each and every part of my body.. I collapsed on the floor hoping that it would just stop.. The pain was excruciating.. Unbearable.. Those memories left me with so much torment.. Just like how a child face solitude.. It was clear that heaven was moved with every of its tear crashing down upon me.. As i stood within the shower of rain drops, hoping that someone .. would just get me out of here.. Grabbing me by the hand.. Taking me away from this misery.. I waited and waited, but no one had came to rescue me.. I was disappointed.. Utterly.. As the rain stopped.. I sat upon the remains.. sobbing.. heaven had abandoned me.. As you see.. Sometimes god decides to help you.. But at almost everytime.. The devil tries to interfere.. Its hard for god to carry out its' work. And to propose to us a perfect life. Life. Life is often filled with loops and holes.. In each and everyone of them.. Hides our actual feelings, our thoughts. Cold-hearted it seems to almost everyone in the eye.. But there is always more than meets the eye isnt it? Sometimes life isnt like that. Or maybe. I look at life in a more simplified way.. A happier way rather.. Life is filled with delusions. Plucking a rose might prick you or might be your pleasure. But always after pleasures of the lone flower it withers away.. Guided by misconceptions. Some may get over it quickly. And yet some will never be. Roses are layers after layers of petals.. And life is cover after cover of lies.. A perfect route for a person may not be ideal for another. Ones' man gift may be another mans' poison. God has set life through multiple roads. And he manipulates life in a way that one would always take a different route.. And almost everyone feels the fatique of its' manipulation. And we are certainly tired of it. Hoping for a day that we would just settle down. And decide our own paths.. And making our own decisions without being exploited...

No comments: