Sunday, July 03, 2005

When Did You Last Let Your Heart Decide?

First impressions last the longest.. The sparkling memories.. The unforgetable smile.. A whole new world had began for me. i was satisfied with what i had around me. You me. i was satisfied as long as you were beside me.. I spoke with your heart but i realised it wasnt your heart i was talking to. It was someone else echoing beside you. I felt so hurt deep down.. Why hadnt you let your heart decide ? Why had you accepted other point of views? Why had you chose a heart-breaking option.. In countless of thoughts, my mind drew a perfect picture for both of us.. Running hand in hand... Into the infinite plains beyond.. And all around were patches and patches of tall shrubs.. Even the Daffodils stood appalled by our smiling splendid.. We ran so fast.. Only to had each others' hand to feel safe.. And if ever you would fall. I would fall with you, BUT we would stand up together after that. No one had the liberty to take you away from me.. But no matter how far we ran, or how far my mind took me.. There would always be an inexplicable sadness following me. I was certain that all these werent going to happen. I had made up a totally perfect fantasy for myself. I couldnt outmatch the voices hovering you.. I had to find a way.. To have you to share my thoughts. To have you to share my feelings. So you would know how much i had concealed within me. And only then, i would have the strength to conquer the doubts you had rooted right within you. And only then, i would have the will to go through, what we had in the beginning, again... And those times you shared with me.. I just could never forget. But i guess all i wanna say is thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you even for just that short time...

No comments: