Saturday, July 09, 2005

I had let it slip out of my grasp.. I had let go of those memories on purpose.. Time had forced me to do such undesirable things. Pressure had urged me to let go completely. Silence had left a scar behind.. Having the happiest times upon angels.. And the worst amongst demons. I had it all. And had lost it all. If ever you had given out your hand to hold me. I couldnt hold it. For if i ever did, i could never ever let go again. I had endorsed in so many of gods' decisions.. But i couldnt understand why had he laid out this path of illusions. Living in the midst of my illusions, I had only you to look for. In times of need, in times of sorrow, i would be in deep search for you. I would often gaze up upon the stars.. All those faint yet significant glimmers.. The tingling sparkling wonders that seem to spread out across the horizon.. And as the shooting stars fall down one by one, i had made a silent wish. A wish of great significance. A wish.... only meant to be heard by god. And if lucky, her heart would be able to sense that too. And with every time i silently watch upon that grace, i had words slowly forming for me. One by one they form . and with every word formed, made me crumble over and over. And as i took much time to observe the shimmering meanings, i felt myself suspended in space. And everything around me were stars.. One by one swooshing pass me. And as if i could fly, my eyes raced with them. One by one... passed me. AND not one had stopped before me.. Life too wouldnt wait for you. Tuesday passed, it would be wednesday. Never again would it be that same tuesday again. Never again will tuesdays be the same if you never took the chance to hold on to every minute that day meant. Picture yourself upon the clouds... With birds flying pass while chirping melodiously. It was a whole new morning for them.. And before you the girl that you decided to share whatever assets you had.. With every word that seem to blurt out of your mouth without control, brings you closer and closer to her.. And at the part when you intend to say "I love you" she had already lean on your shoulders. Having decided that you are that person.. And as you spoke the words that carried so much seriousness, a yet far more powerful bond had come between both of you. You knew you couldnt lose her. You knew you needed her more than anything else now.. And while everything seemed perfect, all around you the blues and the whites.. And below you stood tiny little supports. How you wished that it would carry on like this.. How you wished that fantasies are realities. With every thought and every minute spent, the cloud slowly disappeared.. And you know that that fantasy is disappearing.. Soon, it would be reality itself. Without the stars, without the hugs and without HER.. Everything .. would have already lost its' meanings.. And as i put my hands together and thus pray.. Hoping that, one day, she would be able to realise everything.. EVERYTHING.. I have ever done for her. And one day she will realise, I am right before her very eyes.. Still, i have indulged my world with a pack of lies.. Hoping that these, would eventually come true..

No comments: