Friday, June 09, 2006

-Finally

I have to find that courage to let you go,
but these tears have been a constant reminder that I love you so.
And I know, I really do know..
That I can't bear to let you go. <--- aww..

You have hid away from me,
and have avoided my eyes.
But as long as you are happy,
I'm willing to pay the price. <---- say say only. haha.

Still please don't hide away from me like that,
Not letting me know where you are..
It pains me so much to not know if you're happy or sad,
It pains me so much not knowing how far you are.

Seeing you and him infront me,
it shows that my love for you is of emptiness.
You dont know my pain and misery.
You'd had only seen my silliness.

The heartbreaks and falls I went through for you,
i'm sure that you will never understand.
But I know one day you'll see me through,
and realise i'm the only person that love you man.. ^^ <------wassup with the slang haha.

I've been silly waiting on and on,
waiting for something that I know there won't be returns.
It's unexplainable of why I had waited so long,
yet I know it's you I yearn.

No matter how much tears i've shed..
No matter how many changes i've made..
Still can't change the fact,
that i'm just not that great.

I just want to tell myself to stop loving you so much,
It's better for me yet it pains me so much..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I've finally let you go, I think I did..
I am finally able to turn my back on you. = )

No comments: