Friday, June 09, 2006

-I saw an angel

Through the eyes of discomfort and sorrow,
I saw something - something beautiful.
Her laughters - heartwarming -, her movments - slow,
not exactly slow, delicate actually and definitely wonderful.

I loved the way she seemed to fall in her own world,
and enjoyed the smiles she gave me.
Loved the special way she makes me twirl,
and how her eyes daze upon me.

She's a wonder, a magnificent, a splendid.
For so much, I realised I have fallen in love.
My heart skips a beat every single time our eyes meet,
my eyes dazzled watching her every move from above.

It's like I'm oblivious to situations around me,
I didn't realise she was watching me too.
Was it cos I'm blinded and couldn't see?
I'm afraid and I really do not know what to do.

I've no idea why I had felt so scared.
Probably cos I wasn't confident of getting that girl.
Or maybe cos I wasn't once like that.
But I know for sure I saw an angel.

I liked her just the way she is,
just the way she said her sorries,
just the way she looked at me,
just the way she laughed with me.
just the way, of so many things..

If only god had provided me with a crown..
Then I'll be your prince.. I'll be your prince-charming.
And you'll be there beside me when I'm down,
cos you'll be my angel's wings.

No comments: