Friday, June 09, 2006

-theonlyher

Shuo wo ai ni ye bu ke yi,
xiang ai ni dan ye bu neng ai.
Bu neng shi qu ni!
Dan chong lai ye mei de dao ni..

And then it seems like so near and yet so far.
Miles away from me and yet only a whisker away from my heart.
Isn't it a mockery that fate brings me near yet not close enough to you?
That I would be able to laugh and yet not laugh together with you.

Shang xin dan ku bu chu lai,
Xiang kan ni yi yen dan ni dou bu zai.
Xi wang neng wang ji ni,
dan ni de ming zi shen shen de ke zai wo de xing li.

I've longed so much for the beauty of your eyes,
and something more than just His and Byes.
Tonight I'll be watching your soft footsteps upon the faded chapel,
and listening to the faint laughters in the distant.

What wonderful voice, what lovely smile you got.
What sweet scent you have, I thought.
It's the smell of beautiful red roses,
The smell of perfectness..

No comments: