Saturday, April 18, 2009

14.2.07

-14.2.07

Holding on to memories long gone.
Cannot seem to find the courage to let them go.
And through this broken heart I've worn,
tells me I still love you so.

Blinded by the very thought of you,
I choose to remember.
That very day, I gave you all that is true,
but today it seems you have thrown them in this ember.

I've come to realise so much that,
my senses can bring you freedom.
Today, this blood filled with much regret,
will cross through this path of martyrdom.

Yesterday, my joy encircled with your warmth,
hands filled with an urge to hold.
Today, our paths divided and torn,
laughters and such, not as a whole.

Today. Wrinkled or not you may be.
Bracers or denchers with those teeth.
I will stand by you.
I will stand by you.

"Fret not, cos I'll catch you the next time you fall"
Vague yet unfulfilled promises.
Im sorry that im not good enough to be your all,
that im not part of your any wishes.

14.2.07. You walked into my life,
so casually, as if it was of faintest meaning.
10.4.09. You will walk out of my life,
the very same way it has always been.

No comments: