Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Place

-The Place

This place, in so many times.
This place, of so much memories.
I searched and fell, on so many tries.
I loved and wept on so many melodies.

We both forget these things, most of the times.
Why did you say it, when it means nothing to you.
Made me sat through most of your lovely eyes,
just like how most lovers do.

We are alone..
In this perfect slumber.
Went through this phat and bones,
of this heart-breaking thunder.

"Stupid" and "pighead",
on this very date.
Just like how you said it would be.
14 cries, 14 laughters, in this open sea.

So many times, we misread each other.
Misunderstandings, of such we shouldn't bother.
Pictures we chose to freeze,
of the special moments of yous and mes.

Plunged into something hollow,
never felt like this before.
Of all the times you brought me sorrow.
this was something I wouldn't ask for more.

Maybe now, you've turned your back on me.
Walked away, towards a distant town.
But let me smile one last time for you..
Cos it's just so hard not to make a sound.

And maybe then.. I could slowly let it go.

No comments: