Saturday, April 04, 2009

Inexplicable Sadness

-Inexplicable Sadness

The clock strikes a year from now.
It's footsteps. ticked alone.
Alone again it seems that it hurts somehow.
And then the constant ringing of this familiar tone.

Could never quite figured what it meant.
The roses. the cakes.. the heart.
and that.. warmth.. ringed around my hand...
why has it that fate did us part?

Why has it that this path has been laid out before?
So perfectly done. as if we were powerless.
and that this page mercilessly torn,
would at the very least be deciphered.

Sanity grips me no longer.
empty-handed. ill take u across.
you're no longer my girl.
you're no longer my girl.

Fret not cos this time I wont be taking you back.
Cos it was so hard just to let you go.
tossed away in the dark,
I guess it's time for me to lay low.

No comments: