Saturday, April 04, 2009

Unspoken Words

-Unspoken words

And there she goes again,
living life as happy as she could be.
As if those times in shine and rain,
were but of mere absurdity.

The only girl I ever loved and hate,
and yet the biggest of quarrels and misunderstandings.
Just so many words left unsaid,
so many times.. so many things.

Wont you come back?
I thought I heard her say.
But to remember was what she lack,
and that was what I was truely afraid.

Now she's gone, far away.
I know she aint ever gonna come back.
But there are just so many things left for me to say.
Anything, to just keep us intact.

And while this whistling wind would call out,
I'll be silently by your side to wish you well.
Cast away those smiles we talked about.
Bring me back into the depths of hell..

For it may only be temporary to you,
but it sticks to me for eternity.
This time I may be the fool,
to cheer and joy for your eyes to see.

But the real fool is you.
You live your life forgetting the bumps and hurdles.
One day they will all fall on you.
This day. These ties. This love.

No comments: