Saturday, April 04, 2009

Oblivion

-Oblivion

A little portrait of us,
tainted with these imperfect lines.
A flicker of light and dust,
torn and shredded into the hands of time.

Why is it that perfection is often flawed?
Has it fade ?
Has this familiarity distanced?
Tired as I am, I can no longer wait.

Run should you feel like it.
Fly away if you feel like it.
Laugh as you feel like it.
Shatter when you feel like it.

It doesnt matter no more.
I have been stoned.
I have fallen to the core.
It has been 2 years alone.

If I cannot salvage this moment,
then I'll just leave it to fate.
As I'm not strong enough against this demon -
a faint smile on my face I'll fake.

You can run away now,
run away with that huge laughter you got.
give the next prince charming your crown,
and leave this pillar of strength to rot.

I am no one.
I will disappear from you.
For all along I have been almost negligent,
to the thoughts and likes of you.

No comments: